Our course offerings in the summer term 2020
We are still here for you!
In the summer term 2020 we will continue to offer our range of courses for students to the usual extent. However, in order to act contrary to the further spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, we try to avoid direct contact as far as possible. This will also result in some changes for teaching and especially for the supervision meetings. Please note the following points:
- In general, all members of our research group can be contacted by e-mail or telephone at the contact details given. Under certain circumstances, individual staff members may be on vacation for a few days. You will then receive a corresponding automatic reply by email.
- For supervision meetings regarding seminar papers and final theses, please contact your supervisor as usual. Before each conversation, try to send a temporary version of your respective work to your supervisor so that a common basis for discussion is available in the telephone or video conversation. As preparation for these indirect conversations it is recommended to prepare concrete questions or an agenda in advance.
- We are currently working on a virtualisation of our courses. The courses "Enterprise Modelling II" and "Integration of Enterprise Information Systems I" will therefore initially be conducted online. We will inform about details on this page and in the corresponding Moodle courses. You will receive the access data for the Moodle courses at our constituent meeting on April 21 at 4:00 pm (link will follow) or by email to one of the assigned lecturers.
- For students projects, please apply first by email to the contact persons named in each case. Depending on the project, you will then receive further information on the next steps.
- Applications for seminar papers are also initially submitted as usual via the webpages in the WI portal. The dates and deadlines mentioned here will be retained for the time being.
We regard teaching and attending to students as a core responsibility. Therefore our doors are always open for students. We prefer to teach our courses in a highly interactive manner. Currently, all programmes that we offer require students to speak German fluently. Nevertheless, we do provide information on our courses in English for those who are considering enrolling on one of our programmes in future. If you are interested in studying with us, please contact Dr. Jens Gulden.
For your literature search we advise to you the following internet links for gathering information. When you cannot access a publication's full text via the university network (VPN), please use the offer to order articles through the library or contact your supervisor.
|ACM Digital Library||Digital library of ACM publications, full texts from university network|
|IEEE Digital Library||Digital library of IEEE publication|
|Wirtschaftsinformatik||Scientific journal for Wirtschaftsinformatik, supervisor can provide individual article on request|
|Scientific Literature Digital Library (CiteSeer)||Database for publications in Informatics and Information Sciences, full texts usually linked and free access|
|Computer Science Bibliography||Bibliography of publication in Informatics, provided by the University of Trier, no full texts|
|EBSCOhost||American database with literature databases and full text databases|
|JSTOR||Digital library for journals, books and primary literature, full texts from university network|
|SpringerLink||Online library for science, technology, and medicine|