Vorlesung mit Übung
Advanced Topics in Information Systems 2 (ATIS2)
- Summer Semester 2021
- Do, 08:00
- interactive Sessions via BigBlueButton as linked in the Moodle Course
- Lecture in Moodle
- Lecture in LSF
A Moodle course (https://moodle.uni-due.de/course/view.php?id=998) provides the learning material. You can access the Moodle course via the access code in the materials section below after login with your ZIM-Account.
The first (virtuelle) session is scheduled for nn.04.2021 at 8:30 am via the BigBlueButton Course that is linked in the Moodle course.
Advanced Topics in Information Systems 2 (ATIS2) is designed as an introduction to selected aspects of Information Systems (IS) research literature. The scientific discipline of IS deals with technical as well as behavioural issues surrounding the development, use, management, and impact of computer-based information systems, i.e., socio-technical systems comprising technology, organizations, and people. It is the English-speaking world's counterpart to "Wirtschaftsinformatik".
- Gopen, G.D.; Swan, J.A.: The Science of Scientific Writing. In: American Scientist. Vol. 78, No. 6, November-December 1990, pp. 550-558.
- Hevner, A.R.; March, S.T.; Park, J.; Ram, S.: Design Science in Information Systems Research. In: MIS Quarterly. Vol. 28, No. 1, March 2004, pp. 75-105.
- Webster, J.; Watson, R.T.: Analyzing the Past to Prepare for the Future: Writing a Literature Review. In: MIS Quarterly. Vol. 26, No. 2, June 2002, pp. xiii-xxiii.
Methods of Assessment:
Term paper (in english), and corresponding presentation
- The course material is only available to a restricted user group. You are either not logged in or not in the usergroup.